Understanding the financial side of your business can often be challenging. Dealing with taxes can be complicated and frustrating. Figuring out what story your financial statements are telling you can be confusing. To over come these obsbstacles. We at MCR Accounting we are helping business and individuals build a clear financial future.
As the list below is by no means comprehensive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
MCR Accounting provides bookkeeping services and accounting consultation (analysis & advice) services for indiviuals and small businesses. We will help you to make meaningful informed decisions when it come to your financial and tax issues.
We provide accounting support for businesses from their first receipt or invoice to their last financial report, incliding consultation and advice for:
- Mature Businesses, Established Businesses & New Business Start-ups - New business start-up and business planning; Goverment registrations & forms preparation: daily bookkeeping, payroll, business preformance analysis, expansion.
Whether You're a new business or an established business, MCR Accounting can help you with your day to day bookkeeping needs. Keeping accurate and up to date daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly financial business records is critical to the success of any business.
We provide our clients with accuate bookkeeping for all of their financial revenue and expense transactions throughout the year and prepare those records for monthly, quartly, and year-end accounting requirements.
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
As a business grows, it must hire more employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. Our firm can also help you develop a payroll system and prepare all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.
Many of our clients are responsible for collecting and submitting Government taxes. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of these tax returns, and in controlling your tax-related costs.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Self employed, sole proprietorship, partnership
- Seniors on Canadian or foreign pensions and pension income splitting
- Salaried and commission employees with deductible expenses
- New immigrants, refugees, emigrants and non-residents
- Rental Income, Capital Gains and various investment incomes
- Tips, child care income, casual labour and other related income
- Social assistance, disability and other government assistance programmes
MCR Accounting income tax preparation and returns is a small investment that reaps big benefits. We know that paying less taxes or getting more money back on your tax return is important, as well as the peace of mind and confidence that comes from knowing your income tax return has been properly completed. We e-file tax returns where possible to reduce delays.
We help individuals and business with their;
- Personal income tax return preparation
- Small business tax returns preparation
- Corporate income tax returns preparation
- T3 Trust tax returns preparation
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business and/or personal strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current tax developments to minimize your tax liabilities.
U.S. and International Taxation
A record number of Canadian businesses and individuals have cross-border interests. Our team of experts can assist you in understanding the tax rules that may affect those interests, and in planning accordingly.
Tax Planning & Preparation
Tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and business clients. Our experienced staff can develop tax-minimization strategies to optimize your after-tax position.
A properly structured financial plan enables you to face any financial challenge that may present itself at each stage of your life. Through the financial planning process, we can help you assess your financial needs and develop strategies that will enable you to achieve your goals and strengthen your financial security.